For our home care nursing services
- Vaccination (against the flu)
- Palliative, post- operative care, specialty care.
- Injections; subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous.
- Services for mothers and newborns in order to guide you in your breastfeeding process.
- We can provide wound care services and dressing changes.
- Education, health coaching and disease management of:
* Diabetes - Hypertension - Hypercholesterolemia - All other health issues.
For our sampling and blood tests at home
- Full Blood profile
- Screening for heart disease
- Evaluation of iron (for anemia)
- Complete blood count.
- PSA (prostate cancer testing)
*** Additional blood tests are available upon request
For our home health care services by our nursing assistants and health care attendants
- Respite care: Care for the elderly and disabled people at home.
- Personal hygiene: bathing, grooming and more.
- Home care: light housekeeping, laundry and more
- Assist individuals with the activities of daily living, such as dressing and undressing, mobilizing, eating, bathing etc...
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Ensure proper medication adherence
- Basic physical activity and exercises
- We address the needs and expectations of each individual family.
- We encourage each individual to function at their maximal capacity and focus on maintaining their current level of independence!