We offer workplace wellness in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, and Calgary
Are you looking for a workplace wellness program in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary or Ottawa? Santé Active offers a new approach to your employee wellness program that will increase your organization’s performance, ensuring higher efficiencies and overall increased competitiveness. Our wellness program will allow you to put in place an environment that will engage your employees.
We will improve your employees' health with activities relating to physical, mental health and well-being. We will help your workforce in the following areas:
Group fitness classes helping employees to Incorporate physical activity into their lifestyle.
Stress management solution guiding your team on how to better manage stress.
Teaching employees how to adopt and sustain behaviors that reduce their health risks.
Health professionals on-site who we will help your employees to regain or to preserve their health.
Canadian research shows that companies that promote health and wellness to their employees get a higher return on their investment.
Our wellness solutions will have the following benefits to your corporation:
- Lower health care cost;
- Lower employees turnover rates;
- Reduced absenteeism;
- Reduction claims for medical expenses;
- Better productivity;
- Improving employee morale.
Whatever the size of your organization our workplace wellness solutions can improve your corporate health. Our employee wellness services are available in the greater regions of Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Ottawa.
Success stories of Canadian companies who have offered a workplace wellness program and their returns on their investment.
- In Toronto, Canada Life Insurance had a return of $ 6.85 for every dollar invested (reduced turnover, increased productivity and a decrease in medical claims). On their wellness programs, the company had a return of $ 1.95 to $ 3.75 per employee per dollar invested. During the first six months of the fitness program, the Toronto municipal employees who participated in the program missed 3.35 fewer days than those who did not participate.
- BC Hydro employees who joined a fitness program sponsored by their employer had a turnover rate of 3.5% compared to an average rate of 10.3% for the company.
- Vancouver Shipyards has installed a gym and a steam room on-site; they have access to a personal trainer, a physiotherapist and a rehabilitation specialist. Between 1998 and 2001, complaints to the Commission on occupational accidents fell by 70%.
References: Public Health Agency of Canada
We can deliver our Employee Wellness Programs to your company in Greater Toronto, Greater Montreal, Ottawa, and Calgary.
Contact Santé Active 1-888-923-2448
For your Employee Wellness Solutions
Toronto • Montreal • Ottawa • Calgary