Are you looking for private in-home yoga lessons, or yoga for seniors in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, or Montreal?
If you’re looking for a private yoga instructor in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, or Montreal, look no further! Our team can help connect you with an experienced yoga teacher who can provide personalized classes tailored to your needs. Whether you’re interested in yoga for seniors or would like to learn the fundamentals of yoga from the comfort of your own home, we can help
We also offer online yoga
Yoga classes at your home or office are a great way to simplify your life. Recharge your mind and body while improving your overall health and well-being by working out at a time and place convenient to you.
We can also provide meditation sessions at your home or office.
We can connect you with a yoga teacher in Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, or Montreal.
Yoga has 9 health benefits
- Increased flexibility
- Strengthens and tones muscles.
- Posture improvement
- Improve your focus
- Makes you feel relaxed
- Provides inner strength
- Enhances brain function
- Boost memory
- Save time and stress
We offer several types of yoga:
- Vinyasa yoga – Popular and taught at most studios and gyms, Vinyasa means connecting breath with movement.
- Ashtanga yoga - The traditional Indian form of yoga. Like Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga asanas (postures) are designed to synchronize breath with movement as you move from one pose to the next.
- Power yoga - This is a more active approach to the traditional Hatha yoga poses. Ashtanga yoga poses are performed at a faster pace and with more bodywork.
- Yin yoga - A meditative practice in which the body becomes comfortable without requiring any strength (strength).
- Chair yoga - It is a type of yoga practiced on a chair tailored for offices with limited space or people who are mobility impaired.
In-home yoga and yoga for seniors Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary or Montreal
Contact Santé Active 1-888-923-2448