Personal trainer for seniors and adult over 50 in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and Montreal
Our team of personal trainers for seniors and adults over 50 in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, and Montreal has the expertise to create exercise programs for older adults because we believe we are never too old to take control over the aging process of our bodies. By practicing regular physical exercise, you can reduce and reverse the negative effects of aging. Recent studies indicate that between the age of 30 and 70 years old, many symptoms and conditions that are traditionally associated with aging are actually the results of sedentary lifestyles. Our personal trainers for seniors will help to incorporate a regular exercise program and you will see significant improvements in physical and mental abilities.
Research has also shown that middle age people performing regular exercise can, in fact, reverse the effects of aging back 20 to 40 years, compared to those who do little or no exercise. There is a large body of evidence supporting the fact that with exercise, many of us may be in better health and have a better fitness level at age of 70 than at 50 years old or younger.
There is no age limit to start an exercising program
Why seniors and people over 50 should get involved in a fitness program?
- Improve your cardiac and respiratory functions
- Lower your blood pressure
- Improve your bone density
- Reduce your body fat
- Increase your muscle mass
- Help control your blood sugar
- Improve your sleep quality
- Reduce your predisposition to depression and other diseases
- Improve your flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Improve your brain function and sharpens mental health
- Reduce your stress and anxiety
- Improve your physical mobility
- Improve your posture
- Improve the functioning of your internal organs like the liver, pancreas...
Our personal trainers are qualified professionals that will take the time to carefully evaluate your health history. Together we will design a safe, effective fitness program, based on your ability and your age.
Our private trainers are mobile, so you can train in the comfort of your home, the gym you belong to, outside or your retirement home, whether you have the necessary equipment or not.
- No matter where you choose to be trained you will get the same quality of service and the same results from your personalized fitness program.