Personal trainers for seniors and adults over 50 in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and Montreal
We have a team of personal trainers for seniors and adults over 50 in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, and Montreal. We have Fitness coaches with the expertise to design exercise programs for older adults because we believe we can never be too old to take control of our ageing bodies. By practicing regular physical exercise, you can reduce and reverse the negative effects of aging.
Recent studies suggest that between the ages of 30 and 70, many symptoms and conditions traditionally associated with aging actually result from sedentary lifestyles. Our personal trainers for seniors will assist you to incorporate a regular exercise program and you will see significant improvements in mental and physical abilities.
Research has also shown that middle-aged people who do regular exercise can, in fact, go 20 to 40 years younger by doing regular exercise compared to those who don’t exercise. There is evidence supporting the idea that exercise may allow people to live longer and be in better physical health at 70 than they would be at 50 or younger.
There is no age limit for starting an exercise program.
Why people over 50 should get involved in a fitness program?
- Improve your respiratory and cardiac functions
- Reduce your blood pressure
- Bone density improvement
- Reducing your body fat
- Increase muscle mass
- Keeping your blood sugar under control
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce your risk of depression and other diseases
- Improve flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Improve your brain function and mental health
- Reduce your anxiety and stress
- Enhance your physical mobility.
- Make your posture better.
- Improve the functioning of your internal organs like the liver and pancreas...
Challenge aging… Optimize your life!
Our personal trainers are qualified fitness professionals that will take the time to carefully evaluate your health history. We will design an effective fitness plan based on your ability and your age.
You can train in the comfort of your home, the gym you belong to, outdoors or at your retirement home, whether you have the necessary equipment or not.
- No matter where you choose to be trained, you will receive the same level of service and the same results from your personalized fitness program.
Personal training for seniors and adults over 50 in Toronto, Calgary, Montreal and Ottawa
Contact Santé Active 1-888-923-2448