Physiotherapist in the workplace in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary
Our physiotherapy services are available to businesses and workers in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary.
We have physiotherapists who come to your workplace to help you save time and take care of your employees. Physiotherapy is used to treat musculoskeletal problems. The physiotherapist has expertise in problems relating to joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascias and aponeuroses.
Our physiotherapists can come to your workplace to provide physiotherapy treatments in order to improve your team members’ health.
The following are health issues that can be treated by our workplace physiotherapists:
- Back, neck or head pain
- Sore knees and hips
- Orthopedic injuries
- Joint stiffness
- Postural imbalances
- Sequelae of a fracture, sprain or strain
- Lack of flexibility.
The benefits for businesses and employees of receiving a visit from a physiotherapist in the workplace are numerous:
- Prevents pain and injuries at work
- Reduces the costs of absenteeism due to joint pain and back pain
- Allows employees to save time to take care of their health
- Improves team morale and employee happiness
- Decreases the staff turnover rate
- Increases employee productivity.
We will take care of the logistics of the appointments for you. We require a minimum of 3 consecutive hours on site. Treatments are usually covered by insurance companies
For a physiotherapist at your workplace in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary
Contact Santé Active 1-888-923-2448